You can download eBooks from EBSCO and ebrary to your computer using Adobe Digital Editions, a free software:
1. Follow the steps to log into the databases, either from Panther Central or directly from the Catalog.
2. Click on the EBSCO eBooks collection database from either the A-Z database list or Subject database list underneat the Electronics Books subject.
3. Log into your EBSCOhost account my clicking the Sign in link at the top of the screen. If you do not have one, then create one --eBooks can only be downloaded to your EBSCOhost folder.
4. Type in your search terms inside the Search box.
5. Click on the title to open the eBook.
6. If you would like to download the eBook, click on Download Offline.
7. This opens a new window where you have the option to download the eBook for a maximum of 7 days.
8. If you want to read the book on your desktop, follow the windows that prompt you to open the eBook, and it will appear in your library ready for you. Or, you may wait until another time.
9. Openthe Adobe Digital Editions application, and your eBook will be displayed in your library. You may read your book at your leisure.
1. Log into the library catalog, either from Panther Central or directly from the Catalog.
2. Click on ebrary from either the A-Z database list.
3. Sign into the database by clicking Sign In at the top left corner of the page.
4. Type in your search terms in the search bar and click Search.
5. Open the eBook by clicking on the eBook jacket or the eBook's title
6. You can choose either the Full Download or Chapter Download.
7. When you select Full Download, follow the the window prompts:
8. Once you select your device, you will be given the option to install Adobe Digital Editions for the Desktop or Blue Fire Reader for mobile devices.
9. You may download the eBook for a maximum of 14 days by clicking "Download Your Book." The item will expire once the 14 days pass.