WEPA (pronounced wee-pah) is an acronym for Wireless Everywhere Print Anywhere.
WEPA is a rapidly growing cloud printing network that enables anyone with an internet connection to upload documents and then print them anywhere a WEPA kiosk is located. The SFSC Library has one WEPA kiosks available at the Highlands campus.
With WEPA, you can wherever there’s an internet connection. Simply upload documents to the WEPA cloud and print them conveniently at any WEPA kiosk. You can also download the app for both Print what you need and pay using an online account, or a credit or debit card.
WEPA allows you to print in color or B/W, one sided or two. WEPA is both fast and convenient
There is one kiosk on the Highlands Campus on the second floor of building Y. It is located near the reference desk behind the elevator next to the restrooms.
All jobs may be paid for with a debit or credit card. Paying at the kiosk with a credit or debit card will incur an additional $0.40 to the transaction.
You can avoid this additional fee by loading funds on your account at wepanow.com. We encourage everyone to make an account for a more seamless printing experience.
The library offers limited printing with cash by using our Community account. Total printing is limited to a maximum of $1, and you must provide exact change.
The structure and large parts of this guide were originally created by Lori Kelly for Florida Keys Community College. Reused by permission from Lori Kelly from Florida Keys Community College.
SFSC specific content and edits by Michael Garcia.
How Does WEPA Work?
1. Go to www.wepanow.com from your personal laptop or any computer.
2. Click "Register" to create your account. You can also register directly at the kiosk by touching the "Create an Account" button and following the instructions.
3. Add funds to your account using a credit or debit card. You can also directly pay at a kiosk for with a credit/debit card. We offer limited printing with our Community card for patrons without a debit or credit card. Patrons must pay with exact change and are limited to printing no more than $1, no exceptions.
4. If you are using a computer in the SFSC library to print you would:
o Open the file you want to print.
o Select the WEPA-BW printer for black-and-white printing, or WEPA-Color for color printing.
o Enter your WEPA log-in information in the pop-up screen, or chose Guest option (No Account, print now and get a WEPA code) in bottom right-side of the pop-up screen.
o Write down the release code (three numbers and three letters)
5. Go to the nearest WEPA™ kiosk and tap the "Don't have a Card? Tap here" box on the screen.
6. Select "I have a WEPA Code" box and enter your “release code” that was displayed when your document was uploaded.
7. Select your method of payment.
8. Print your document(s).
8. If using a USB jump-drive, simply insert it in to the WEPA™ kiosk, select your document(s), select your method of payment and print.
Supported File Types
WEPA kiosks support most documents that are able to be printed form a software application. From USB the WEPA kiosks support MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Rich Text Format, and Adobe PDF documents along with MAC Pages, Keynote, and Numbers applications.
WEPA also supports JPG and BMP printing. Note: At this time, image printing is only available by using a USB jump-drive at the WEPA kiosk.