1. After following the link to the eBook Collection from the A-Z Databases, you must create an EBSCO host account if you would like to download chapters or specific pages from eBooks for offline use.
2. Click on the Sign In button to login, or follow the prompts to create a new account. (Creating an account enables you to download eBooks in your folder, while also allowing you to save searches and articles from EBSCO databases)
3. Type into the search bar any search terms needed to locate a book, or simply browse through the featured eBooks.
4. Click on the desired eBook’s title.
5. To open the eBook, either click eBook Full Text on the left panel or click any of the linked words underneath the Table of Contents.
6. Now, you are able to read and/or download the eBook to your computer. While reading the eBook on your browser, there are some tools on the right panel for searching within the eBook, citing the eBook in APA, MLA, etc. documentation styles, and emailing the eBook’s information to yourself. Downloading the eBook will be covered in the guide (link to Downloading Adobe Digital Editions Guide)