You can download eBooks from EBSCO and eBook Central to your computer using Adobe Digital Editions, a free software:
1. Log into the library catalog, either from Panther Central or directly from the Catalog.
2. Click on ebrary from either the A-Z database list.
3. Sign into the database by clicking Sign In at the top left corner of the page.
4. Type in your search terms in the search bar and click Search.
5. Open the eBook by clicking on the eBook jacket or the eBook's title
6. You can choose either the Full Download or Chapter Download.
7. When you select Full Download, follow the the window prompts:
8. Once you select your device, you will be given the option to install Adobe Digital Editions for the Desktop or Blue Fire Reader for mobile devices.
9. You may download the eBook for a maximum of 14 days by clicking "Download Your Book." The item will expire once the 14 days pass.