1. Use the aforementioned steps to log into the catalog.
2. Select the Advanced Search option.
3. Change the drop box from "Books and Articles" to "Books and More."
4. Change the Format to Book. You may also change the Format to Online Resources.
5. Type your search terms into the search bar and Click Search.
6. On the right side of the page, under the narrow results column, click Online Resources. If you selected Online Resources as the Format, click on Book to limit results to eBooks.
7. The link will take you to the eBook within one of the databases. Depending on the database you are directed to, you may be able to download the eBook for your personal use. Additionally, our databases have a search function to scan the eBook for certain terms, subjects, names, etc.