Wēpa, which stands for Wireless Everywhere Print Anywhere, is a cloud-based printing network that allows individuals with internet access to upload documents and print them at any available Wēpa kiosk. The SFSC Library at the Highlands Campus is equipped with one such Wēpa kiosk for users' convenience.
Utilizing Wēpa is a seamless process, as users can access the service from any location with an internet connection. By uploading documents to the Wēpa cloud, they can be easily printed at any Wēpa kiosk. Furthermore, a dedicated app is available for download, facilitating the printing process. Payment can be made through an online account or by using a credit or debit card.
Wēpa provides a variety of printing options, including color or black-and-white, as well as single-sided or double-sided printing. The service is both swift and user-friendly, making it an ideal solution for printing needs.
A single kiosk can be found at the Highlands Campus on the second floor of Building Y. The kiosk is strategically placed close to the Reference Desk, adjacent to the Restrooms, and behind the Elevator for easy access.
How Does Wēpa Work?
1. Go to Cloud Campus Printing Solution - Wēpa from your personal laptop or any computer.
2. Click "Register" to create your account. You can also register directly at the kiosk by touching the "Create an Account" button and following the instructions.
3. Add funds to your account using a credit or debit card. You can also directly pay at a kiosk for with a credit/debit card.
4. If you are using a computer in the SFSC library to print you would:
o Open the file you want to print.
o Select the WEPA-BW printer for black-and-white printing, or WEPA-Color for color printing.
o Enter your WEPA log-in information in the pop-up screen, or chose Guest option (No Account, print now and get a WEPA code) on the bottom right-side of the pop-up screen.
o Write down the release code (three numbers and three letters)
5. Go to the nearest WEPA™ kiosk and tap the "Don't have a Card? Tap here" box on the screen.
6. Select "I have a WEPA Code" box and enter your “release code” that was displayed when your document was uploaded.
7. Select your method of payment.
8. Print your document(s).
(***) If using a USB jump-drive, after pressing "Don't Have a Card? Tap here" select "Print from Cloud or USB (no account)" and select the USB option. When prompted on screen insert it into the WEPA™ kiosk. Then, select your document(s) and, lastly, select your method of payment to print. (***)