1. Click on the link to Ebook Central from list of the A-Z Databases.
2. Click the Sign In button in top right corner for the option to download eBooks.
3. Type your search terms into the search box and click Search.
4. After finding an eBook, click on the title or book jacket to open it.
5. Similar to the eBooks in eBooks Collection database, while reading the title, you may search within the eBook for key terms and words. Select Read Online to search within title for specific words or phrases or access other tools such as adding notes, printing pages, and downloading the eBook to your personal device.
Looking for more Tips and Tricks of what you can do? Check our Primo Guide